What I have learned about life.
- Hate is corrosive to your soul.
- Everyone is special and unique.
- We are all grains of sand on the same beach.
- Foolish people often misinterpret kindness for weakness.
- Crisis is the impetus for personal refocus to bring about new beginnings.
- Sometimes you never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a
- Everyone we meet in life teaches us
- There is a personal message in
- Condemn behavior, not the person.
- Death causes a wound that will eventually heal; however, it always remain
sensitive to the soul.
- Getting older is inevitable,
but aging is optional.
- What we dwel on
(i.e., repeatedly think), we become.
- You cannot
plan your life.
- Music ministers
to the soul.
- What we consume,