Why is it...?
- Assisted suicide is illegal; yet,
abortion is legal.
- People think celebrities make great politicians?
- Celebrities believe we care about their politicial views?
- The world does not compete in the World Series?
- All NCAA Div.
1 - A teams can compete for the National Championship in every sport except football?
- Seats on airlines are shrinking while passengers are getting larger?
- Consumers will
stand in line to spend their hard earned money?
- Americans know so little
about our neighbor to the North (i.e., Canada), eh?
- Automobiles get less gas mileage today than they did 30 years ago.
- People tend to interpret kindness for weakness.
- The U.S. Congress passed universal health care; yet, they are exempt from
- Fossil fuels are still, today, the dominant energy source in the world.
- Seat belts are required in automobiles, but
not school buses?
- People will spend money on things they don't need, to impress people they don't know and/or
- Political office-holders after leaving the position seldom aquire the term "former" (e.g.,
President, Governor, Senator, etc.) to their title.
- Americans will vote for a candidate because of their
personality, apperance, or hobbies rather than their political views, positions, or beliefs.
- The U.S. Congress,
and the American public for that matter, seem totally unconcerned about the skyrocketing national debt and its repercussions.